woensdag 29 september 2010
dinsdag 28 september 2010
- a half finished Guilloche stitch (I stitched it too close to the edge to finish it!)
- Cretan stitch
- 3 rows of Portuguese stem stitches
- straight single upright feather stitch with slipped detached chain stitches
- Chevron stitch with Algerian eyes
- stepped threaded running stitch
- herringbone stitch with French knots
- Chevron stitch variation
zondag 26 september 2010
woensdag 22 september 2010
dinsdag 21 september 2010
There's more information about hairpin lace at Stitch Diva Studio's.
maandag 20 september 2010
zondag 19 september 2010
zaterdag 18 september 2010
donderdag 16 september 2010
woensdag 15 september 2010
The slipped detached chain was the last one for me to catch up on TAST. I have used this stitch on my second encrusted block in July. I already wrote about the floral spray and the slipped detached chain spider. Now I embroidered this stitch on my sampler. I just started with 4 red stitches in a circle and went from there. I used perle 5 & 8, a metallic thread and stranded DMC. My finished sampler for week 21 is here.
zondag 12 september 2010
zaterdag 11 september 2010
vrijdag 10 september 2010
My sampler is not finished. I want to try the raised chain for week 29 on it too.