Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkins

Last year I found this lovely pumpkin pattern. I tried to make a pumpkin with cotton yarn, but that didn’t work and I forgot about them. A few weeks ago I found it again and I bought some Nomotta Bravo yarn in orange and green, an acrylic yarn. The brown yarn was already in my stash. My first pumpkin was not so easy, but with the help of Teresa’s video at YouTube it worked. The second pumpkin was finished very quick. I think I’m going to make more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.