maandag 3 augustus 2020

ICAD

This year I participated in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 5th time. There was a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I shared my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I created them and wrote a weekly post with more info on this blog.

These are my cards for the last week, the theme was inspired by paint.

The prompt for day 57 was billiards. This was one of my fathers favourite hobbies, he even won a trophy in 2012! Now it’s in my home, it’s a lovely memory.
Tea set was the prompt for day 58. I had a quilting fabric with tea cups and pots, perfect for my card.
The prompt for day 29 was arboretum. I tried to paint the view in an arboretum when looking up.
Bossa nova was the prompt for day 60. I made woven paper with strips of music paper and a painted book page. This was inspired by a lovely photo on Instagram.
The last prompt was adventure. Well, there are lots of adventures in books, so I made a collage with parts of painted book pages.
I had a lot of fun making my cards this year. Now it’s time to make a box for my cards, just like the previous years. Although I think I forgot to share last years finished box!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You are so creative and versatile - every card is unique.
    I especially like the Bossa Nova card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen