dinsdag 18 augustus 2020

August Fun!

I’m participating in a daily collage challenge at Instagram: August Fun.

Day 11 was peace sign. I cannot draw so I printed a peace sign and made a collage on a painted book page.

Day 12 was hearts. For this prompt I recycled the zentangled heart I made in 2011. Here you can see what’s hidden behind it (just swipe to the second photo).

Day 13 was mountains. I made a collage in one of my altered books. It started with 3 pieces for the background.

Day 14 was stars. It was a very hot day in The Netherlands, so I made a simple collage in my mini journal.

Day 15 was aliens. Now I could finally use the Yoda clipping that was waiting in my stash. Luckily I found a matching body that reminded me to Luke Skywalker.

Day 16 was monsters. I knew I wanted a 2-headed monster and was glad I found these 2 weird birds. Can you see what animal I used for the body?

Day 17 was buildings. I made a house inspired by a previous house collage.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, jij bent zo goed in het maken van collages! Wat zijn ze leuk...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel. Ik geniet altijd van het maken van collages, vooral als ik wat meer tijd heb en een uitgebreide collage kan maken.

      Verwijderen