dinsdag 25 augustus 2020

August Fun!

I’m participating in a daily collage challenge at Instagram: August Fun.

Day 18 was cars or bikes. I had a fun photo of bike shaped lights at the canals of Amsterdam, perfect for my mini journal. I added the word fiets (Dutch for bike) with the letters of a wordsearch puzzle and decorated it with a purple glitter gel pen.

Day 19 was fruit. I played with a clipping of an Elstar apple and photographed it in front of the Elstar apple tree in our garden.

Day 20 was candy. I combined it with the advertisement prompt from Crea 5220. I already wrote about it here. Day 21 was your pet. I used an old photo of December 2012 when our cats where kittens. Luna on the left is still our pet, we had to say goodbye to Cindy 2 years ago. I made this collage in one of my altered books.

Day 22 was monotone. I made a collage in my mini journal again. It’s fun to fill this journal, only a few more pages to go.

Day 23 was squares. In the beginning of this month I made a squash book and started filling it, you can see it here and here. I'm filling it with squares and triangles with collaged book paper, markers and embroidery, mostly Holbein stitch. Now I made a new square for this book.

Day 24 was triangles. I made 2 new triangles for my squash book.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik kijk met veel plezier naar je leuke collages! Wel pittig om elke dag iets te mòeten...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ze zijn ook leuk om te doen. Maar na deze maand is het voor mij even afgelopen met dagelijks uitdagingen, het wordt tijd om weer eens wat ouder werk op te pakken en af te maken.

      Verwijderen
  2. Het lijkt me moeilijk om in zo’n klein boekje te werken, of valt dat mee ?
    Jou gaat het in elk geval goed af, de bladzijde heb je in elk geval mooi weten te vullen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Het valt mee, soms moet ik het heel simpel houden. Mijn boekje is bijna vol en ik denk dat mijn volgende mini toch iets groter wordt.

      Verwijderen