maandag 8 juli 2019

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 4th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

The prompts for day 32 was caramel. I made a one-staple-collage with part of the wrapping of a caramel-salt-chocolate bar.

The prompt for day 33 was ogee. I like that pattern and tried to draw it freehand.
The prompt for day 34 was constellation. I used part of a quilting fabric with gemini and stitched it on my card with my sewing machine.
The prompt for day 35 was pine tree, perfect for cross stitches on an index card. I found a small pine tree pattern at Pinterest and altered it to fit on my card. I used stranded floss.
Day 36 was the start of a new week with a new theme (inspired by color, color wheels & color charts). I didn’t use the prompt (Thesaurus) and made a color wheel.
The prompt for day 37 was botanical. I drew some simple tulips with colourful felt tip pens.
And the prompt for today was Clue, which didn’t speak to me. So I made a colourful pattern with my fine liners. I made lots of these patterns when I was a kid, it's very relaxing. I think this would make a pretty layout for a crochet blanket.
I try to combine the daily prompts with (part of) the weekly theme. For me that’s the fun part of this challenge!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten