maandag 1 juli 2019

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 4th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

The prompts for day 25 was rose. I cut a photo of a pink rose and made a collage.

I didn’t use the prompt for day 26 (tinker toys), but made a collage with a reminder for myself. It’s Dutch for don’t forget to spoil yourself every now and then.
The prompt for day 27 was corduroy. I made a staple collage with a piece of corduroy, wallpaper, a tea label and paper from my stash.
The prompt for day 28 was architecture. I found a photo of Museum de Fundatie in Zwolle, which is a very strange building. I added more clippings of other buildings to make a nice collage.
Day 29 was the start of a new week with a new theme (inspired by natural elements, texture, rust, dye, fibre, jute, thread & organic shapes). The prompt was terra cotta, which reminded me of the terra cotta pots in the garden. It was fun to make a new imaginary garden collage. Of course I made the photo in our garden.
The prompt for day 30 was lemon or lemonade. I just opened a new box of lemon & ginger tea, so part of it ended up on my index card. This time I used my sewing machine.
Today’s prompt was mis-matched. I found the feet with mis-matched socks in a magazine and made a funny zetti inspired collage. 
I try to combine the daily prompts with (part of) the weekly theme. For me that’s the fun part of this challenge!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great way to get creative using items you already have.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Mary. It's fun to see what I can do with these items.

      Verwijderen