woensdag 24 juli 2019

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 4th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

The prompt for day 46 was amethyst, which inspired me to this purple collage.

The prompt for day 47 was turnpike. Searching through my clippings helped me create this collage.
The prompt for day 48 was topographic. Topographic images at Pinterest inspired me for this doodle.
The prompt for day 49 was billboard. First I was searching in magazines for a billboard image, but they were too big for an index card. So I made my own billboard with found Dutch text.
Day 50 was the start of week 8 with a new theme (inspired by mandalas & circles). The prompt was escape, but I didn’t use it. Just made a mandala variation.
The prompt for day 51 was number, which resulted in another mandala variation.
The prompt for day 52 was friendship, which I didn’t use. I just made a collage of painted book pages and added a layer of stamped circles.
The prompt for day 53 was note to self. I added my note to another mandala variation.
And today’s prompt was shadow. I just drew circles, coloured them grey and added cut circles and the Dutch word for shadow.
I try to combine the daily prompts with (part of) the weekly theme. For me that’s the fun part of this challenge!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten