maandag 15 juli 2019

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 4th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

The prompts for day 39 was colour chart. So I made a colour chart of my Bic evolutions coloured pencils, my Hema fine liners and my felt tip pens from Ikea.
The prompt for day 40 was blueprint. I made a blue print of one of my Carve December stamps.
The prompt for day 41 was card catalogue. I knew I still had the catalogue card from an old library book Rooie, which was my first altered book. Perfect for this prompt.
The prompt for day 42 was charm. I remembered this quote and decorated it with my fine liners.
Day 43 was the start of a new week with a new theme (inspired by landscapes, maps, cartography & geography). The prompt was direction. I had no idea what to make, until I found the clipping of the lady with the arrow behind her.
The prompt for day 44 was pool. I found this clipping of a swimming pool on a big cruise ship and used that as my starting point.
And today’s prompt was wabi-sabi, which didn’t speak to me. I decided to use prompt nor theme and just play with faces.
I try to combine the daily prompts with (part of) the weekly theme. For me that’s the fun part of this challenge!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten