dinsdag 18 januari 2011

PLOS fabric book page 3, 4 & 5

I finished 3 more pages for my PLOS fabric book. They are all 4 x 6 inch. This is my sampler for week 3. It took me some time to decide if I would frame this or add it to my fabric book. But it's part of my progress in this class, so I added it.
This is my Chevron stitch sampler for week 4. I used aida to stitch Chevron stitches with 17 different threads.
I made this felt sampler for the same week. The felt wasn't 4 x 6 inch anymore after stitching! It took me some time to figure out how to turn this piece into a fabric book page. First I attached it to a piece of unbleached cotton with French knots at the edge. I also turned it upside down. The Ermini stitches on the sampler told me where to put the French knots.
I wrote about the first 2 pages here.

1 opmerking: