Saturday, August 19, 2017

It’s a Teesha Rainbow - GREEN

I’m participating in a series of swaps for Teesha Moore inspired patches with a rainbow colour. Green is the 4th swap and we made 2 patches for our partners.
On my first patch I used Sorbello stitch (TAST stitch 88) and French knots. I secured the edge with running stitch. The thread is DMC perle 5 color variations.
My second patch is made of different green strips. I couched knitting yarn at the seams in stranded floss and added a glass bead. The edge is secured with cross stitches in stranded floss.
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.