Monday, March 6, 2017

Doily canvas

When I was reorganizing my photos I found the missing photos of a doily canvas I made for a dear friend. She gave me a pile of doilies to use in my CQ. They were made by her mother many years ago. I wanted to make something for her with a few of these doilies, before using them in CQ. This canvas was inspired by a doily canvas I saw at Pinterest, unfortunately the link doesn’t work anymore. Just click the photo take take a closer look at this canvas.
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

6 comments:

  1. You have displayed the beauty of these doilies in a great way. So much better than when there is a dish put on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely way to display these doilies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special. I have a soft spot for lace as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I still enjoy seeing this at my friends house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doilies, these are gorgeous and show precious work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these are very pretty. The one at the top right is knitted, the others crocheted.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.