woensdag 6 februari 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - February 6

This week I quilted the second half of the border at the right side. 
It’s almost finished!
backside of my quilt
I have an additional WIPW project, my long and short stitch sampler. I started this in 2009, but didn’t touch it anymore after the last time I blogged about it. It’s designed by Mary Corbet, you can read more about it at Needle ‘n Thread. I want it to be part of my 2013 UFO fabric book. I wrote about the finished parts of this sampler here, here and here.
More info about Work In Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Je quilt wordt steeds mooier! Quilt je in een ring of zo los in de hand?
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel, Paula. Ik ben zelf ook heel tevreden met het resultaat. Ik quilt wel in de ring, daarom moest ik er een extra strook aanzetten.

      Verwijderen
  2. Hi Annet gets exciting as you nearly complete the quilt and I remember that sampler! Waves encouragement with a big smile on my face

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Well done you! Soon you can tick that beautiful quilt off your WIP list. It will be interesting to follow your long and short stitch sampler.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. the quilt is looking great and the back is equally as lovely

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your quilting is so wonderful.

    Greetings from Germany,
    Grit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Het is zo mooi dat de kleuren uit het middenpaneel terug komen in de blokjes van de rand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen