woensdag 13 februari 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - February 13

Very little progress on my quilt this week. I only quilted 3 short lines at the bottom of the border at the left side.
Here’s a detail of the backside of my quilt.
Last week I introduced my old long and short stitch sampler. I’m working on the 4th element on this sampler. The swash was the last part I stitched in 2009 and this weekend I started with the ribbon. I’m very happy with the result!
More info about Work In Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. you have 2 works in progress coming along well here. Looks like the quilt will soon be finished.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tha fabrics of your quilt are beautiful. And the quilting!!!!!! Exquisite.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Both projects are coming along nicely. Like Margaret I expect to see the finished quilt soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen