woensdag 30 januari 2013

Work In Progress Wednesday - January 30

Lots of progress this week! I’m quilting the squares in the ditch and managed to finish the bottom and half of the right side. And I removed the blue watersoluble pen at the background, it looks very pretty without the blue lines.
The squares look like little puffy pillows.
And here’s the view at the backside of my quilt.
More info about Work In Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle.

Maybe you missed my weekly post with old stitches yesterday. Well, that’s because this week’s stitch is new to me! I tried to leave a comment at Pin Tangle, but it’s not working for a few days now. Are there more of you with the same problem or is it just me?

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat veel quiltwerk! Maar het resultaat is er naar.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Soms is de achterkant minstens zo mooi als de voorkant van een quilt. Zo ook bij de jouwe.
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am not sure if I have said before but I love the colours of this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Well done!
    Your work is lovely and those puffy squares are just perfect for this 'folksy' quilt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is coming along a treat, your back is as good as the front, wow.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen