Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday - September 12

I finally made progress again: I quilted 3 small hearts inside the vase. The fabric has lots of different colours and my water soluble pen was not visible on it. So I had to improvise. I cut the hearts from sticky plastic and put them at the right spot as an temporary appliqué.
Then I just quilted around it. I’ve used this trick before and the sticky plastic could be used a few times at different places.
Here I removed the sticky plastic.
And a photo of the backside of my quilt.
The hearts were not visible at the small photo of the front, so I uploaded a bigger photo to my Flickr-page.

More info about Work In Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.