Thursday, February 2, 2012

Page 118


Last Sunday I painted the last backgrounds of my altered book. This page is the backside of my floral spray with feather stitch. I used the same green and blue acrylic paint, only this time I used a brush instead of a card. Here you can see what it looked like before I added the paint.
 I already started decorating a few pages and hope to share a few soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I'm glad you didn't cover up the stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.