This month I show you my TUSAL-jar in a different angle. The yellow, blue and red threads on top are from the new Stitch Explorer challenge I wrote about yesterday. The pink thread is for a new doodle ATC I started this morning. There is more red (and black) thread underneath. I made 6 ladybugs; 1 for me to practice and 5 for a friend. The light brown is from my flying spaghetti monster ATC. A lot of orts are from my crazy Monday blocks and the long and short stitch triangles. I started with the next element, the circles. This is the first one (½ inch) in ‘textbook’ long and short stitch. I’m not quite happy with the result, but it’s finished.
Een reactie posten