maandag 8 juni 2020

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (IndexCard A Day) for the 5th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

These are the remaining cards for the first week, I shared the first one in my previous blogpost. The prompt for day 2 was marigold, which reminded me of my parents. Therefore I added the candles and the 47. A difficult card to make, because they both passed away this year. My mother in January and my father in April.
Found poetry for day 3 on a stamped background. I didn’t use the prompt.
Sequins was the prompt for day 4. I stitched sequin flowers on squares, which I cut from a mop up book page.
More memories this week, this is one of the 1980’s, the prompt for day 5. I used a photo from my wedding day.
This YouTube video helped me make a dreamcatcher for day 6. Luckily I had some feather sequins to decorate it.
I made a collage for day 7, the prompt was highway. I took the words apart and made a high way on top of a building.
Now it’s time to start with the second week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten