maandag 22 juni 2020

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (IndexCard A Day) for the 5th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

These are my cards for the third week, the theme was collage, found & painted papers, old books & magazines.

The prompt for day 15 was dandelion. I knew I had a pretty clipping of dandelion fluff, so that was my starting point for this collage.
The clipping for day 16 with the prompt robot was also in my stash. The dog didn’t know what to think of it.
I used the prompt mustard yellow for day 17 for my found poetry background.
The prompt for day 18 was six word story, my previous card would have fitted nicely! But I made a completely different story for the viewer to discover.
Pause was the prompt for day 19. I think the people on my collage make great use of their pause.
The prompt for day 20 was birdhouse. I found several in a magazine, so it was not easy to just pick one.
I didn’t use the prompt for day 22, geode. So I just made a collage with clippings from my stash, which started with the right half of the face.
Now it’s time to start the 4th week. This morning I already started with today’s prompt.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I always follow along and look at your cards on here but I was interested to know what you do with then after ICAD is over.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. When ICAD is over I make a box for my cards to store them. When I need inspiration I take them out again. And in the week before the start of ICAD I always look at all cards I made in past years. It's a nicely growing collection!

      Verwijderen