maandag 29 juni 2020

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (IndexCard A Day) for the 5th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

These are my cards for the 4th week, the theme was maps, landscapes, geography or cartography.

The prompt for day 22 was anchor, which reminded me of the Anchor thread I received in a swap many years ago. I used it to cross stitch an anchor on part of a map. I decorated it with the fish stamps I made for Carve December.
Terrarium was the prompt for day 23. I knew I had a clipping of a dinosaur head in my stash and just had to use it.
Like many other participants to ICAD emerald, the prompt for day 24, reminded me of Emerald City in the land of Oz. I used a sparkly gel pen for parts of the houses in the city, which you can see on the short video here (just swipe the first photo to the left to see it).
The prompt for day 25 was cappuccino. I found an ice cappuccino clipping in a magazine and went from there.
Bougainvillea was the prompt for day 26. It’s easy to misread the last part, you can think it says village. So instead of drawing flowers, I drew an imaginary map.
Souvenir was the prompt for day 27. I had a map from our visit in Paris many many years ago and used a tiny part of that as a part of my one-staple-collage.
The last prompt for week 3 was wind chimes. Last week, while making collages I found one in a magazine and used it to make another collage.
Now it’s time to start the 5th week: drawing week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten