maandag 15 juni 2020

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (IndexCard A Day) for the 5th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

These are my cards for the second week, the theme was mark-making & organic shapes. The prompt for day 8 was suzani pattern, a type of embroidery. It reminded me of 2 of my Carve December stamps. They made a nice pattern.
Bookshelf was the prompt for day 9. I just kept it very simple.
The prompt for day 10 was David Bowie. I knew I had some clippings with his photos in my stash. It was a great excuse to use my music stencil.
I don’t like tiramisu, which was the prompt for day 11. It made a nice card.
The prompt for day 12 (brocade) didn’t speak to me, so I just did some mark-making with markers, acrylic paint, fineliners, handcarved stamps and ink and decorate it with a dutch postage stamp.
Kite or rhombus was the prompt for day 13. Rhombus was a new word for me, it inspired me to a nice pattern with mark-making.
I enjoyed the previous card, so I made another one for day 14 with the prompt chamomile.
Now it’s time to start with the third week.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke uitwerkingen voor de Icad.Je fantasie draait weer op volle toeren.
    Dit jaar doe ik niet mee, ben met 5220 bezig, dat is eens per week. Ook weer leuk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je wel, Nel. Ik was net met 5220 begonnen toen mijn vader ziek werd. Nu eerst maar even ICAD en daarna pak ik het misschien wel weer op.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen