woensdag 20 juni 2012

De kat van Paul Klee

I pieced this little quilt in May 2006. The pattern was part of a series of cat patterns after the manner of different painters. The size is 20 x 27 cm or 8 x 11 inch. In October last year I sandwiched and quilted it, but had no time to finish it.
I forgot all about it until last week. (After reading this). I only had to add the binding and stitch a label. This quilt is completely done by hand. It’s my first Work In Slow Progress finish of this year!
Read more about Work in Progress Wednesday at Pin Tangle. I’m sure it will help me working on my WISP’s again!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I am sure this new idea of Sharon's is going to empty the world of UFOs and WISPs. Way to go!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. a nice little quilt, good girl doing what Sharon has suggested

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen