zondag 6 juni 2010

Buttonholed herringbone

I planned to skip the buttonholed herringbone because I already used it on some crazy patchwork here, here and here. But there had to be one on my sampler too. I used a large sequin (1,25 inch or 3 cm) and made a shisha stitch with perle 5. Then I drew a large circle around it and divided it in 16 parts (first quarters and then halfway twice) to make it easy to stitch. For the buttonholed herringbone I used a perle 5 again.


This stitch is part of the Take A Stitch Tuesday challenge at Pintangle.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow Annet that is a lot of arches you have done in Buttonholed Herringbone stitch and they are all so neat.
    Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Annette, stitch is beautiful and I love the colours too..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow,yes!they are all so neat and even tensioned.unlike mine :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen