Monday, June 12, 2017

ICAD 6-12

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) again, it’s my second time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts. I share them on my Facebook blog the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info here. You can find the theme and prompts at Daisy Yellow.

A quote on an acrylic background for day 6. For the border I used rub on stickers.
A Dutch tongue twister with a simple drawing and some stamps for day 7. You can hear the first part of this tongue twister in this YouTube video.
A one staple collage for day 8. There’s a tutorial for this at Daisy Yellow.
A pink collage for day 9 inspired by Dolores Umbridge and an old card game.
A Yellow collage with a quote for day 10.
The result of day 11 is not what I had in mind, but I enjoyed making it.
Acrylic paint, old postage stamps, markers and embroidery floss for day 12. I used Holbein stitch for my border. I didn’t use knots, I just secured the thread with tape.
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.