Monday, March 21, 2016

Teesha Moore patches for Carol

Carol was my swap partner in 3 different swaps for Teesha Moore inspired patches. I made the first patch with a cute cat fabric. It’s decorated with French knots in the flowers and a running stitch at the edge.
The second patch is made of a scrap from my old needle case. I decorated it with cross stitches and buttons.
This last patch is decorated with buttons and beads.
Follow me on facebook
You can also follow this blog at facebook. It’s public, so you don’t need an account to read it. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on.

4 comments:

  1. a lovely variety of swaps here, like the way you have decorated the cat one cats are always a winner with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patches, Annet! I especially like the cat one with the pretty flowers and French knots. French knots are a favourite stitch of mine!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific looking patches especially the one using the cat printed material. Some days I don't check Facebook often enough and my feed gets too full to see all the many posts. Nice to visit your blog again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! Sorry for my late reply to your lovely comments, life is challenging from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.