I also experimented with white cotton and red, yellow and blue crayons. These where ironed the same way and then washed in the washing-machine.
This was an old experiment with crayon tinting. I just drew the flower on the fabric with crayons, ironed and washed it the same way as the crazy fabric. Today I added the embroidery and put it in my journal.
This was part of the same old experiment with crayon tinting. But I coloured on a print of a pattern I found at Pimpstitch. Then I made a copy on the fabric by ironing it the same way as the other fabric experiments. This is also embroidered today and in my journal.