maandag 27 juli 2020

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 5th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and write a weekly post with more info on this blog,

These are my cards for the 8th week, the theme was inspired by mandalas, circles & colour wheels.

Pinwheel was the prompt for day 50. I made a small origami pinwheel for the centre of my mandala.
The prompt for day 51 was blue or blueberry. I used a mandala from one of my colouring books for my index card.
Orbit was the prompt for day 52. I just made a doodle inspired by the prompt and theme.
I didn’t use the prompt for day 53, which was garden gate. Instead I used the bonus prompt, draw or collage a bird. My bird is inspired by the birds in my Moleskine pocket.
The prompt for day 54 was outline. I just drew a mandala and didn’t colour it.
For day 55 I combined the prompt (paisley) and the bonus prompt, again inspired by the birds in my Moleskine pocket.
Unfold was the prompt for day 56. I cut a circle from an old book page, folded it, cut the hearts and unfolded it to glue it on my decorated index card.
Now it’s time to start the last week.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your birds are really lovely, and I was intrigued to see the origami pinwheel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Queenie. I think these birds would be great for an embroidery or applique too, maybe some day!

      Verwijderen