maandag 20 juli 2020

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 5th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

These are my cards for the 7th week, the theme was inspired by patterns, wallpaper, tile floors, murals & tapestries.

The prompt for day 43 was bloom. I made a nice floral pattern, that could be a pretty tile floor.
Unravel was the prompt for day 44, which reminded me of knitting. I found a nice pattern and knitted it on a size 1,25 needle. The last row I knitted on a skewer, which I shortened to fit on my card. On the background I drew the knitting pattern and added a quote.
The prompt for day 45 was simplify. I used a very simple pattern for my card, which took more time than I expected.
I liked making patterns, so for the prompt of day 46 (diagram) I made an attic window inspired pattern and drew a tiny diagram in a larger part of my pattern.
Pencil was the prompt for day 47. I made 7 origami pencils and ‘used’ those to write the Dutch word for pencil.
Confetti or glitter was the prompt for day 48. I made a tessellating pattern with glitter gel pens.
I hope you can see the sparkle on the next photo.
Orchard was the last prompt for this week, but I didn’t use it. I wanted to use the bonus prompt: a one staple collage. I used wallpaper, music paper, a stamped book page, paper with apples from Flow (a Dutch magazine) and part of an empty matchbox.
Now it’s time to start the week 8, mandala week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten