maandag 3 juni 2019

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 4th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

I started with a warm up title card. I found a pretty 2016 clipping in my stash, perfect for this card. I only had to cut the numbers and turn the 6 into a 9!
The prompt for day 1 was mailbox, so I made found poetry on a red acrylic background. The text is partly Dutch for 135.609 loveletters in my mailbox.
1/61
The prompt for day 2 was peppermint. The first thing I saw when I entered our kitchen in the morning was a box of peppermint tea. I just had to cut the words as a starting point for my one-staple-collage.
2/61
Today the prompt was magenta. Luckily I had some magenta Ecoline, so I could decorate my random words collage with magenta doodles.
3/61
I try to combine the daily prompts with (part of) the weekly theme. For me that’s the fun part of this challenge!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten