maandag 24 juni 2019

ICAD

This year I’m participating in ICAD (Index Card A Day) for the 4th time. There’s a weekly theme with daily prompts, which you can find at Daisy Yellow. I share my cards on my Facebook blog and Instagram on the day I create them and I’ll write a weekly post with more info on this blog.

I didn’t use the prompt for day 18 (yearbook). I choose to do mark-making inspired by the t-shirt I was wearing that day.

Yellow was the prompt for day 19. I was amazed to see how many yellow markers, fineliners, felt tip pens, gellyroll pens and coloured pencils I had. Of course I used them all!
Vitrina was the prompt for day 20. I drew a ‘vitrina’ and filled it with nice patterns.
Guitar was the prompt for day 21. I made a combo of mark-making and collage.
Day 22 was the start of a new week with a new theme (inspired by patterns, wallpaper, grids & geometric shapes). The prompt was bicycle. I found this cute image in a magazine and added one of the Little Prince quotes.
Poem was the prompt for day 23. I choose the poem of the Gorse Fairies in Dutch, because my Gorse Fairies embroidery is framed recently. I hope to share that later this week.
Today’s prompt was music box, perfect for a one-staple-collage!
I try to combine the daily prompts with (part of) the weekly theme. For me that’s the fun part of this challenge!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten