zaterdag 24 juni 2017

It’s a Teesha Rainbow - YELLOW

I’m participating in a series of swaps for Teesha Moore inspired patches with a rainbow colour. Yellow is the third swap and we made 2 patches for our partners.
On my first patch I used TAST stitch 82: interlaced up and down stitch in perle 5. I attached a button with straight stitches and added some French knots in DMC special dentelles #80. The edge is secured with running stitches in perle 5.
My second patch is decorated with herringbone stitch and French knots in 2 threads of stranded floss. For the edge I used upright cross stitch, one of the Sunday Stitch School stitches at Queenie’s Needlework. The thread is perle 5.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Sunny patches! Or Delicious French Toast?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. these patches look great they work so well on the fabric which I also really like

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik zit even terug te kijken naar je blogberichten... Wat een mooie dingen zie ik voorbij komen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen