Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TAST fabric book page 1

I learned a lot from my first fabric book and now I started the second one. When I started my samplers for TAST I already knew I wanted to make a fabric book. Each sampler is the same size and the pages will be 7 x 8 inch. The fabric is no embroidery linen, but I didn't knew that at the time. It's a very wonky fabric and it frays easily, so it's a challenge to make the pages look nice. This is the first page with the samplers for weeks 1-4. There are photo's of each stitch in my TAST album at Flickr.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to make the time to check this out - looks pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabric book? Good for you Annet. This is a fabulous page, can't wait to see them all together. Regards Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to do a stitch sample book myself. Maybe one of these days. Yours looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitch sampler is very colorful and pretty. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.