This morning I made my zentangle for zentangle challenge #15 at I am the diva. I used the same idea from my studio journal as an ATC I made for the March swap at Stitchin Fingers. My swap partner sent me a message it arrived, so I can show you both. I'm also working on a small applique with the same idea, so I called my ATC Blueprint. It's stitched in perle 5, 8 and 12 in Portuguese stem stitch, closed herringbone, knotted loop stitch and straight stitches. At the edge I couched a cotton/linen knitting yarn. There's a bigger photo at my Flickr-page. I tried to translate this same idea in a zentangle. The feminine shapes where perfect for this week's challenge to use only curved lines. I made this zentangle in my A5 sketchbook, so it's bigger than the ATC.