woensdag 24 februari 2010

Old TAST-stitches

I finished the last 2 old TAST-stitches I had to try! The horizontal rows are embroidered in the chained bar stitch. I used blue perle 5 and a fantasy knitting yarn with a cotton variegated thread. The third one is a piece of ribbon with light brown perle 5. At both ends of the ribbon I made a French knot to secure it. The vertical rows are embroidered in the Spanish feather stitch. I started with the pink perle 5 on the left. The top half of it is wrong, but I left it to see the difference. Then I made a row with the variegated cotton thread again.I learned a lot of this challenge and I’m looking forward to the next TAST (Take A Stitch Tuesday) that starts Tuesday March 2. There will be a new surface embroidery stitch every Tuesday until the end of the year. Read more about this challenge on Pintangle.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd met het bereiken van deze mijlpaal en op naar TAST2! Ik heb lang geaarzeld, maar ga me er toch ook aan wagen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hanks for spreading the word on the new challenge and congrats on finishing the old!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen