Years ago my mother started this Australia sampler for my father. She got a poor eyesight over the years, so now I’m going to finish it for my parents. I share a weekly update to keep me going.
Last week I finished the seashell in the right bottom corner. Again the backstitches made the difference.
Now I’m working on this floral part, it needs some more leaves at the bottom left side before I add the backstitches.
And this is how the Australia sampler looks now. The right side is worked to the edge, so now I can work my way to the left side. There are still lots of stitches to be made!
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. I’ll share progress photos of this embroidery from time to time.