maandag 27 juli 2009

Crazy Monday 4

The embroidery on my third crazy Monday block was finished last Wednesday. It's very addictive! I used different kinds of threads this time. I used perle for the cable chain stitch between the cherry pie and the red fabric with white dots. The sheaf stitch on the triangle is done in a silk thread I received in a swap. The other stitches are done in DMC with 2 threads. And I made a new block this morning. I used a lovely flannel fabric with apples in the centre. After I took the picture I did some embroidery on it. I think this one will be finished very soon!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I enjoy watching your blocks evolve.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I enjoy your creativity. I believe creativity is a sign of intelligence.

    your inspiration guru
    quietstorm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen