maandag 22 april 2019

The Art & Creativity Challenge

I signed up for this free online art challenge (April 15th - April 19th) at Bloknote. You only needed pen, paper, glue and scissors. The first day we had to doodle inspired by Joan Miró.
The second day we had to doodle inspired by Roy Lichtenstein. You had to take a small part of a photo and blow it up. I choose this cute bird.
I used my Hema fineliners and an Edding pen.
This was my result. It was very relaxing to draw all those dots.
The 3th day we had to make a collage inspired by Romare Bearden. I only used one magazine for my clippings and added the big cheese, the shoe and the rooster from my stash.
The 4th day we had to doodle faces inspired by a painting of Max Backmann. Of course I had to draw a few of my ‘normal’ faces too!
The face in the upper left corner is my 'copy' of the face on the painting.
On the 5th and last day we had to make a drawing/doodle inspired by part of a painting of Jan Sluyters. After drawing a few lines I saw a cat and went on from there.
This was a great challenge, it got me out of my comfort zone a few times. Marieke from Bloknote continues with a series of videos to get people started on art journaling. Now I only need to find the time to watch those for more inspiration!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten