zaterdag 2 mei 2009

Casalguidi 4

This is just a sneak peek of my new Casalguidi project. It is going to be about 3 x 4 inch and I'm working on the background. The part on the photo is about
1 x 1 inch. The brown on the right side is the same stitch I tried here on the back of the fabric, but I changed the direction. The other stitch is new, I found it in a magazine I bought last week (Anna 5-2009). The brown line between the 2 stitches is the Portuguese stem stitch. I already know where to put my raised stem stitch band too!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Het ziet er interessant uit Annet, ik ben erg benieuwd hoe het uiteindelijk wordt. Inmiddels ben ik ook aan de Casalguidi-steek zelf begonnen, zoals je morgenochtend op mijn blog kunt zien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for explaining the stitch details so well. Your work is fabulous and inspiring. I had a plan for the Casalguidi stitch and NOW I can't wait to get started. It was the background that bothered me.

    Your Assisi dragon is superb and the colours beautiful.

    I have bookmarked this site and look forward to more eye candy.
    Maureen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen