Sunday, October 11, 2015

Mandala for my daughter

My daughter is in South-Africa for 5 months and I thought it would be fun to sent her some snailmail every now and then. I enjoyed drawing the mandala for the 7th lesson of the Mixed Emotions workshop so much, that I just had to make one for her too!
Follow me on facebook
You can also follow this blog at facebook. It’s public, so you don’t need an account to read it. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on.

2 comments:

  1. very pretty, here colouring books are all the rage for adults now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret. Here too but I like to draw my own mandala, much more fun!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.