woensdag 1 augustus 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday-August 1

One of the tips in Sharon’s post about managing large projects was keeping everything in one place. So this week I finally  started reorganizing my knitting yarn. There were baggies with yarn in every free space and the one I needed was always in the last baggie! So I bought 2 large boxes to store my yarn on colour. It’s a pity I didn’t take any photos of the mountain of knitting yarn on my working table!
 I also managed to finish another flower at the left side of my quilt.
This is how it looks at the backside of my quilt.
 Visit Pin Tangle for more info about Work In Progress Wednesday.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Well done with sorting your yarn. That's a job I must get round to. The flower is lovely.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's a very neat back! Mine are usually messy! The front looks good, too! Way to go on the yarn management.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen