woensdag 22 juli 2009

TUSAL July

It’s time to show you my TUSAL-jar again. I did a lot of crazy quilting for a new quilt. I already wrote about block 1 and 2. The third one is finished today and I only show you a sneak peek on the picture below. If you come back on Monday you can see it finished. There are also threads from a dotee I made for my daughter, my first experiment with contemporary embroidery and the cable chain stitch.
This little sneak peek is done in the Portuguese stem stitch and fly stitches.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your Totally Useless Container is looking so good! I love following your contemporary embroidery, I miss doing those stitches. And I'm really loving your crazy quilt as it comes together.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your TUSAL jar looks awsome with all the crazy quilt colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen