I went on with this piece of embroidery. Because my fabric was not suitable for pulled thread, I had to try something else. I made long straight stitches (3 inch) from side to side. I secured every straight stitch with a backstitch to make a nice edge. I started weaving on the left side and just played with the threads. It reminded me of a shawl I made when I was a child on a piece of wood with nails. I remember how hard it was not to pull the thread too tight. But now it was my own design, so I played with the tension of the thread. The embroidery is now 1,25 x 3 inch. I think it will be a nice ATC when I make one more row of needleweaving below.