Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gobelin filling




It's almost 2 weeks since I wrote about my needlepoint vase. But there's some progress. I used a gobelin filling with 4 threads of blue stranded DMC for the wavy lines. At the left side you see a part of the diamonds I made for the background. At the right the chevron for the vase. I'm not done yet, I'll post a photo of the complete embroidery when it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it will be a fabulous piece of embroidery Annet & I'm looking forward to seeing the completed design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.