Saturday, July 15, 2017

Zigzag stitch

A few weeks ago Queeniepatch introduced us to zigzag stitch in her Sunday Stitch School. I made an Aida sampler to give it a try. Today I only share the first rows, while today’s card for ICAD is drying.
From top to bottom I used perle 12, perle 8 and Caron Wildflowers Fraise du Bois.
I hope to share my zigzag stitch experiments and the complete sampler next Tuesday.

Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

6 comments:

  1. a lovely sampler you have done here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret. It was just the start!

      Delete
  2. Nice work! I like your X-Ray stitches, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Queenie. I hope you like my experiments too, this was such a lovely stitch to experiment!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty sampler, Annet!
    I love the colours you've used. Very striking!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. I'm working on the last column of this sampler, which I started in 2014!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.