maandag 27 februari 2017

Wonder31

These are my interpretations of the first 3 of Daisy Yellow’s Wonder 31 promptsThe first prompt wasn’t easy, how minimal should it be?
prompt 1 - minimal
The second prompt reminded me of Christmas, but that was not what I wanted to do around Valentines day! Luckily I found the clipping of the mermaid and build on that.
prompt 2 - Snowglobe
The third prompt was inspired by the pretty cut and flip work of Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. She shares them frequently in her weekly vlog. I wasn’t happy with just a cut and flip butterfly, so I altered it with another clipping. Van binnen bekijken is Dutch for look inside. I like this weird page!
prompt 3 - Butterfly

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gosh, Annet! It's all a matter of how you see it isn't it! I like the Snowglobe best! Can't wait to see what you do with the 60's! So much to choose from!
    Barbara x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Barbara. In the meantime I finished my 60's prompt interpretation and shared it on my Facebook blog. I'll share it here when I have finished a few more prompts.

      Verwijderen
  2. A look inside, eh? For us who are no surgeons it is difficult to look at the actual internal organs, so these medical models are a great way to understand what we all carry around inside. I remember the one at the Science Museum in Tokyo being one of the most popular 'hands-on' displays for children - ripping out organs and putting them back again. Our future surgeons?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Dank je, Marjolein. Het is leuk om op deze manier 'out of the box' te werken.

      Verwijderen