zondag 29 januari 2017

TAST interview

This year it’s been 10 years since the first run of TAST. TAST stands for Take A Stitch Tuesday, an embroidery challenge at Sharon’s Pin Tangle. Throughout the year Sharon is going to run a series of interviews with stitchers and asked me to be the first. It feels very special! This interview brought lots of people to my blog and I’m happy some of you made time to leave a comment.
I wrote a post about my old cross stitch experiments to accompany this interview, you can read it here. And here you can  see what I did with the dragon embroidery.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I throughly enjoyed your interview with Sharon read it from her pintangle. Amazed that all your stitchery and how you take each stitch on such a long journey. So looking forward to her crazy book coming out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je maakt ook altijd enorme mooie werken ,een genot voor het oog ,erg leuk dat je geintervieuwd bent .lieve gr marloeskreatief

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel, Marloes. Het was een aangename verrassing voor me dat Sharon het aan me vroeg.

      Verwijderen
  3. I have been following your blog for years. You deserve recognition for your wonderful blog and the perfect stitches you kindly share.Marion x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen