Monday, August 22, 2016

Trapunto quilt

Eight years ago I finished the quilting part on my first trapunto trial. I planned to turn it into a pillow with a crocheted border, but had no idea how to do that. So it got lost in my cupboard until last week. I decided to turn it into a small quilt (36 x 36 cm or 14 x 14 inch), so all I had to do was finish the edge and attach the crochet border I already made at the time.
Follow me on Facebook
You can also follow this blog at Facebook. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. 

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel great to complete a UFO? Especially when it is as beautiful as this one. The lace is really the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Queenie. It's great to finish something again, now I need to think about which quilt to finish next!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Annika. It was a trial from a workshop, I learned 3 different ways to do trapunto.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.