zaterdag 6 augustus 2016

ICAD week 5 & 6

This year I participated in ICAD, which stands for Index Card A Day. There was a weekly theme with daily prompts. I managed to make a card each day, so I finished 61 cards. I like to share card 29 – 42 with a bit more info. You can find the themes and prompts at Daisy Yellow.

For day 29 I wrote in wet acrylic paint with a Q-tip.
A simple card in acrylic paint for day 30.
One hundred puzzle pieces for day 31, drawn by hand. Love the wonky look!
A collage for day 32, it’s the year of the monkey.
A stamped quote on acrylic paint for day 33.
I only used the colours of the daily prompt for day 34 and drew mandalas with a white Sakura gel pen.
Recycled art for day 35, I tangled this sunflower in 2011 for zentangle challenge 43 at I am the diva. I wrote about it here.
A collage for day 36, inspired by this tutorial.
A mandala for day 37.
A drawing for day 38, inspired by a painting of Karla Gerard. This would be a nice design for an embroidery or quilt.
A collage on acrylic paint for day 39.
I only used the theme for my collage for day 40.
Lots of research for day 41, the background is acrylic paint.
And a yellow collage for day 42.
In my next post I’ll share the remaining cards. 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a variety! Never a dull day! My favourites are probably the mandalas and the puzzle.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen