Monday, September 7, 2015

Puzzling Patches

Some time ago I was in a Teesha Moore inspired patch swap. We had to make a patch with puzzle pieces on it. I trapped 3 puzzle pieces between the fabric and organza with chain stitches and decorated it with beads.
And this is the pretty patch I receive in this swap. It’s a big patch (7 x 5½ inch), made by Lois.
Follow me on facebook
You can also follow this blog at facebook. It’s public, so you don’t need an account to read it. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on.

4 comments:

  1. are thy real puzzle pieces used in the first block I wonder. I was looking a a template at the quilt show for making a puzzle quilt but a bit too complicated for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used real puzzle pieces on my patch (the red one). On the one I recieved there's an applique puzzle piece, maybe that's easier for a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea! Both patches look really striking. Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara! It was a great swap.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.